To avoid any delays and to ensure a smooth transition, please be sure to review the following
requirements prior to the first day of school.
- Enrollment Application
- Requirements Checklist
- Field Trip Permission Form
- Medical Care Authorization Form
Please note: Two weeks prior to your child's start date:
- Payment of non-refundable deposit which equals to one month tuition, field trip/activity fee and other applicable fees must be made. Deposit will be applied to your child's last month of school - with one month prior written & verbal notice.
- Enrollment is conducted on a first-come, first-served basis. Applications are accepted throughout the year until classes are filled. If classes are full, you may be placed on our waiting list.
- Enrollment is open to all students whose needs can be accommodated without altering the programs/services typically provided by the school. However, outside agencies are welcome to use our facilities to work with children in need of additional support services. (Ex: speech or occupational therapy, IEP meetings, etc.) Scheduling should be done through the school director.
- Parents must disclose of any health or educational needs that their child may have which require special considerations and accommodations. This includes, but is not limited to, Autism, ADD (Attention Deficit Disorder) or ADHD (Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder), developmental delays, processing disorders, hearing or vision impairments and medical conditions which may or may not be communicable through incidental contact which occurs normally in a school setting.
Calvary Child Care Center preschool does not deny admission to any child because of race, religion, color, national or ethnic origin.